Nov 4, 2016 by
a file upload
If by midnight Nov. 4 you turn in a suggested midterm question, with your solution, we may include that question on the midterm exam. So please consider doing this. It's a great way to study anyway.
The midterm will emphasize material covered since the last midterm, which includes:
- Chapter 5 (Composition of State Machines) (overlap with previous midterm)
- Chapter 11 (Multitasking)
- Chapter12 (Scheduling)
- Chapter13 (Invariants and Temporal Logic)
- Chapter14 (Equivalence and Refinement)
- Chapter15 (Reachability Analysis and Model Checking)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.