1. Have each team member make a personal "user manual": respond to the prompts listed below and put them in some format (presentation, shared doc, etc.) that you can present to and discuss with your teammates.
- Times / hours I like to work
- Best ways to communicate with me
- Things I struggle with
- Things I love
- Other things to know about me
- How I like to receive feedback
Feel free to add other points as you see fit!
2. Get together with your teammates in some shared call and go over each of your user manuals. Please be open from the start--you'll be working with each other for the entire semester, so don't be shy!
3. After going over your individual manuals, discuss and come to a consensus on how you plan to communicate and work going forward. Summarize this in a paragraph, which you should submit below. This does not need to be particularly rigorous, so don't stress, but do try to have and capture meaningful discussion!
4. Go through a couple of the ice breaker questions in https://icebreaker.range.co/.