Iteration 0 Customer Meeting Report
Feb 18 by
an external tool
Feb 1 at 12am - Feb 21 at 11:59pm
This assignment was locked Feb 21 at 11:59pm.
The goal of completing this assignment (1 submission per team) is to ensure the team understands the customer organization's goals, how the product/app supports those goals, what the desired changes/additions are, and how those changes will add value to how the app supports the organization's goals.
Address each of the following questions:
- Note the meeting date & time, approximate duration, and the date & time of the next scheduled meeting.
Briefly describe the customer’s problem and how it is solved now:
- What is the overall mission of the organization?
- What is the basic problem that the customer is facing with the way things are right now?
- How, specifically, will this app/project (better) support the organization's mission or goals?
What is the scope of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and further enhancements?
- What would be a "minimum viable product" (MVP), that is, sufficient functionality that the customer would actually start using the product as part of their business even if not all features are working yet? This gives you a lower-bound target for your work in this course: deliver an MVP that the customer is delighted to use by prioritizing the MVP features above others.
- Does the project have one major set of features around a particular problem, or multiple independent problems?
What aspects of the meeting or post-meeting planning do you want to make sure to discuss with your coach?
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.