Start with this tutorial on how to run a retrospective.
Please use Postfacto to facilitate your team's retro. You will need to deploy Postfacto to your own Heroku instance; we do not have a shared instance this semester.
After the Retro meeting, write a brief description of the meeting highlights, addressing at least the following:
- Date/time and approximate duration of retro
- At least 1, but up to 3, things that emerged as positives during the retro
- At least 1, but up to 3, things that the team wants to improve on for future iterations
- Specific steps that the team or individuals will take for #3
- Reflect briefly on using Postfacto for your retrospective