1. Have each team member make a personal "user profile": respond to the prompts listed below and put them in some format (presentation, shared doc, etc.) that you can present to and discuss with your teammates.
- Times / hours I like to work
- Best ways to communicate with me
- Things I struggle with (technical or not)
- Things I love (technical or not)
- Other things to know about me
- How I like to receive feedback
Feel free to add other points as you see fit!
2. Get together with your teammates in a shared call or meeting. Introduce yourselves, go over each of your user profiles, and try doing a few of these ice breaker questions. Please be open from the start--you'll be working with each other for the entire semester, so don't be shy! Bonus: Armando will reimburse up to $15 per team if you have a team social activity attended by 100% of the team, and you document it by uploading a team selfie titled with the team’s number and optional fun name in the “Media Gallery” area of bCourses and emailing Armando the receipt.
3. After going over your individual manuals, discuss and come to a consensus on how you plan to communicate and work going forward. Summarize this in a paragraph, which you should submit below. This does not need to be particularly rigorous, so don't stress, but do try to have and capture meaningful discussion!