Mar 3, 2014 by
- Chapter 7 of Ptolemeaus, System Design, Modeling, and Simulation, Discrete-Event Systems
- Lee, Modeling Concurrent Real-time Processes Using Discrete Events, Annals of Software Engineering, 1999
- Liu, Matsikoudis, and Lee, Modeling Timed Concurrent Systems, CONCUR, 2006
For the adventurous who really want to dive into generalized ultrametric spaces:
- Matsikoudis and Lee, On Fixed-Points of Strictly Causal Functions, FORMATS 2013
- Matsikoudis and Lee, Generalized Ultrametric Semilattice of Linear Signals, Technical Report, 2014
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.